ANADARKO — On Thursday, November 14, 2019, a special diabetes health fair was held in the administration on aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma, hosted by Delaware Nation CHR & SDPI. Participants arrived for informational booths, door prizes and gifts, walking in moccasins, lunch, A1C & blood pressure check-ups! We would like to give a big thanks to our participating vendors: Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko Indian Clinic, Caddo Nation, Tribal Epidemiology Centers, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes and Apache Tribe! Delaware Nation’s Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, Environmental Programs and Community Health Representative also provided booths for individuals that participated. Guests left with health information, bags full of goodies and exercise! Many thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this event! Photos from the health fair are on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/delawarenation/.
June 17, 2019
February 1, 2019
January 17, 2019
January 16, 2019
- A Letter From The President
- Delaware Nation Taking Extra Precautions With Free COVID-19 Antibody Testing For Tribal Office And Casino Employees
- Tribal Citizen Message For Reopening
- Executive Committee Provides Statement In Response To Governor Stitt Announcing New Tribal Gaming Compacts
- VA Deploys Mobile Vet Centers To Increase Outreach During COVID-19 Outbreak
5 hours ago
July AOA Menu can be view by clicking the link below!
5 days ago
1 week ago
**UPDATE** FREE PRODUCE BOXES & MILK TODAY @ 10:30am - 3:30pm in front of the Administration on Aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex. Served on a first come, first serve basis, while supplies last. ...