ANADARKO — On Thursday, November 14, 2019, a special diabetes health fair was held in the administration on aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma, hosted by Delaware Nation CHR & SDPI. Participants arrived for informational booths, door prizes and gifts, walking in moccasins, lunch, A1C & blood pressure check-ups! We would like to give a big thanks to our participating vendors: Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko Indian Clinic, Caddo Nation, Tribal Epidemiology Centers, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes and Apache Tribe! Delaware Nation’s Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, Environmental Programs and Community Health Representative also provided booths for individuals that participated. Guests left with health information, bags full of goodies and exercise! Many thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this event! Photos from the health fair are on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/delawarenation/.
March 5, 2020
July 8, 2019
- General Welfare Program: Prescription Assistance NOW AVAILABLE!
- General Welfare Program: Dental Assistance NOW AVAILABLE!
- American Rescue Plan funding was provided in part by Oklahoma Humanities (OH) and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- Delaware Nation (formerly known as Caddo County) Farmers Market
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT TO THE INDIAN PEOPLE OCTOBER 1, 2021 TO APRIL 1, 2022