ANADARKO — On Thursday, November 14, 2019, a special diabetes health fair was held in the administration on aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma, hosted by Delaware Nation CHR & SDPI. Participants arrived for informational booths, door prizes and gifts, walking in moccasins, lunch, A1C & blood pressure check-ups! We would like to give a big thanks to our participating vendors: Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko Indian Clinic, Caddo Nation, Tribal Epidemiology Centers, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes and Apache Tribe! Delaware Nation’s Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, Environmental Programs and Community Health Representative also provided booths for individuals that participated. Guests left with health information, bags full of goodies and exercise! Many thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this event! Photos from the health fair are on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/delawarenation/.
October 17, 2019
June 25, 2019
October 29, 2019
February 8, 2019
- Delaware Nation Welcomes New Executive Committee Person During Swearing-In Ceremony
- Per Capita And Gaming Compact Headline Discussions At Successful Special General Council Meeting
- Executive Committee Person #2 Election Results
- Special Diabetes Health Fair Bringing Diabetes Awareness And Good Health To Participants
- Trick Or Treat Event Bringing Native American Students Together For Halloween Fun And Treats
1 day ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
☕️ Hot Chocolate Bar
👉 December 2nd - 19th
👉 Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm
👉 Joan Subieta Memorial Library inside Tamanend building within Delaware Nation tribal Complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma.
👉 Cups are provided or you may bring your favorite mug ...