**Delaware Nation citizens applying for assistance will need to ensure their current address listed on applications corresponds to the address on file with the Enrollment Department in order to receive services. If the addresses are not the same, the applicant will need to update their address with Enrollment before any assistance can be provided.**
- PURPOSE: This program will provide technology assistance funds for Tribal elders to participate in telehealth for needed medical visits. Due to their vulnerability to the coronavirus and comorbidities that have been diagnosed by a physician, this assistance will provide elders a convenient way to meet with their physicians and limit potentially exposure to ill patients in an office setting. These funds will be available nation-wide to all eligible applicants as long as funds are available.
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website and may be submitted by email, fax or mailed to the Delaware Nation IT office. Any inconsistent or missing data may delay processing, and further action taken to process will require additional time before your request can be completed.
- Application dates: June 7, 2021 to August 30, 2024 (while funding is available). Processing will begin once a completed application is received and verified. Processing and shipping times may vary due to the availability of products and address of applicant. Elders will be notified of any delays by phone or email.
- TYPE OF ASSISTANCE: This one-time assistance will provide an Apple iPad and compatible keyboard through our sole source vendor. If the eligible applicant lives in Oklahoma the vendor will ship the iPad directly to the Tribal citizen. If the eligible applicant lives outside the state of Oklahoma, the Delaware Nation will be responsible to ship the iPad to the Tribal Citizen. A confirmation email will be sent to notify of date of shipment.
. It is important that the address below provides a good shipping address for the applicant.
Online: Complete From Your Favorite Device
Address: Attn: IT, Delaware Nation, P.O Box 825, Anadarko, OK 73005
- Must be an enrolled Delaware Nation elder (60 years or older) at the time application is submitted.
- Must have access to internet service.