**Delaware Nation citizens applying for assistance will need to ensure their current address listed on applications corresponds to the address on file with the Enrollment Department in order to receive services. If the addresses are not the same, the applicant will need to update their address with Enrollment before any assistance can be provided.**
- PURPOSE AND AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE: This Self-Governance ARPA Program is a nation-wide assistance for water/sewer services in need of repair, reconnection, new services, or past due balance at risk for disconnection. This is a one-time assistance up to $500.00 which can include reconnect fees and late charges. This program will be available until funding is expended.
- START & DEADLINE DATES: This funding will be provided from January 3, 2022 and will remain open until funding is expended.
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Eligible tribal citizens must provide proof of primary residence and complete the attached application to qualify for this assistance. If proof of primary residency cannot be provided, the applicant will not be eligible for the assistance, no exceptions.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR PROCESSING:
A completed application with the following documentation:
- Copy of CDIB card
- A delinquent water/sewer utility bill indicating a cut-off notice or that service has been interrupted due to nonpayment or invoice showing cost of repairs to home water/sewer system. If applying for reimbursement a receipt must be included.
- To prove primary residency, the bill must be in the tribal citizen’s name with the home’s address.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website or by calling 405-247-2448. The tribal citizen’s application with documentation may be submitted through one of the following:
- Online: From Your Favorite Device
- Email: Spitner@delawarenation-nsn.gov (Please submit to this email only)
- Fax: 405 247-5942
- Mail: Delaware Nation
P.O. Box 825
Anadarko, OK 73005