S/G American Rescue Plan Act General Welfare
Heating/Air Unit Repair or Replacement Assistance
• PURPOSE AND AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE: This Self-Governance ARPA Program
is a one-time submission to provide nation-wide tribal housing improvement for Heating/
Air Unit repair or replacement up to $5,000.00 while funding is available.
• APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible tribal citizens 18 years and over who have proof of home ownership for their
primary residence must complete the attached application to qualify for this assistance. If
proof of home ownership cannot be provided, the applicant will not be eligible for the
assistance, no exceptions. Once the application and required documents are received the
vendors will have to be added to the Delaware Nation’s approved vendor list before
payment can be processed.
• REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR PROCESSING:
A completed application with the following documentation:
1. Copy of CDIB card
2. Proof of Homeownership (i.e., deed, title status report, legal document showing
life time use)
3. A current utility bill in the tribal citizen’s name with the home’s address
4. One Invoice or one quote from a licensed HVAC vendor for amount of repair or
5. W-9 from the vendor
• START & DEADLINE DATES: This funding will be provided from June 1, 2021 and
will remain open until funding is expended.
• QUOTES: Quotes for new units or repairs totaling more than the $5,000.00 limit will
require the tribal citizen to pay the overage prior to Delaware Nation’s payment.
• REIMBURSEMENTS: Reimbursements for purchases from June 1, 2021 will be
accepted with appropriate documentation (an invoice showing paid-in-full).
• APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation
website or by calling 405-480-2220. The tribal citizen’s application with documentation
may be submitted through one of the following:
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Please submit to this email only)
Mail: Delaware Nation Housing
904 West Petree Road
Anadarko, OK 73005