**Delaware Nation citizens applying for assistance will need to ensure their current address listed on applications corresponds to the address on file with the Enrollment Department in order to receive services. If the addresses are not the same, the applicant will need to update their address with Enrollment before any assistance can be provided.**
Delaware Nation Self-Governance American Rescue Plan Act: General Welfare Elder Home Fuel Assistance 2nd Round
- PURPOSE AND AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE: This Self-Governance ARPA Program is a temporary nation-wide elder assistance for home fuel up to $500.00 while funding is available. Home fuel includes propane, gas and electricity. Payments will be processed until the $500.00 limit is reached. This may require multiple billing cycles to be submitted if initial bill is less than $500.00.
- APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible tribal citizens 60 and over as of the date of application must provide proof of primary residence and complete the attached application to qualify for this assistance. If proof of primary residency cannot be provided, the applicant will not be eligible for the assistance, no exceptions.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR PROCESSING:
A completed application with the following documentation:
1. Copy of CDIB card
2. A current utility bill in the tribal citizen’s name with the home’s address as proof of primary residency
3. Monthly invoice, quote or bill from vendor for amount of home fuel cost
- START & DEADLINE DATES: This funding will be provided from June 5, 2023 and will remain open until funding is exhausted or September 30, 2024. First round will be closed and no longer available.
- INVOICES: Invoices for home fuel that exceed the $500.00 limit will require the tribal citizen to pay the overage prior to Delaware Nation’s payment.
- REIMBURSEMENTS: Reimbursements for purchases from June 1, 2021 will be accepted with appropriate documentation (a vendor invoice showing paid-in-full). Reimbursement will not be made for previous payments made by Delaware Nation or any other government/non-profit assistance program.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website or by calling 405-247-2448. The tribal citizen’s application with documentation may be submitted through one of the following:
Email: Spitner@delawarenation-nsn.gov (Please submit to this email only)
Fax: 405 247-5942
Mail: Delaware Nation Social Services
P.O. Box 825
Anadarko, OK 73005