The purpose of this program is to meet the academic/intellectual, physical, emotional and cultural/spiritual development of our youth.
Applicants may receive funding, up to $150.00 once per year, as long as funds are available. Please be aware that the payment process takes up to 7 to 10 business days upon approval. The funding period will be from Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
For more information and application submissions please contact Community Health Director Ambrea Marshall at 405-247-2448 Ext:1118 or email: email@example.com.
- Must be an enrolled Delaware Nation youth attending Pre-K – 12th grade (nationwide)
Delaware Nation Youth Development Criteria
Tribal Youth may request funding for a variety of purposes to be expended outside of Tribal programming, to include:
- Sport fees (registration, equipment, shoes, letterman jackets, state rings, etc.)
- Music, dance and theatre lessons
- Instrument purchase and/or rental
- Language lessons
- Camps (summer, sports, band, art, academic) and related travel fees
- Driver’s education
- School technology supplies, book deposits and class rings (school clothes NOT included)
- Sponsored school educational trips
- Regalia and youth drum
- Must submit a completed application.
- Must submit current report card with passing grades (Elementary: nothing below a C; Jr. High & High School: 2.0 grade point average)
- Must submit a current copy of Delaware Nation Youth Citizenship Card
- Must submit copy of invoice, registration, brochure/literature with company/organization’s name, address, and contact information
- Must submit cost or receipt of payment with application. (Checks will be made payable to the organization, unless receipt of payment is provided to the Tribal youth by the organization)
Funds are available now through the end of fiscal year 2019 and will renew again at the beginning of fiscal year 2020.
Click Here to download application.