After the initial Broadband Laptop application was released and all Delaware Nation Households were given ample time to request a laptop kit, our program still has laptop kits remaining. If you have not previously been approved for or received a laptop kit as described below, this is your opportunity to apply for one.
- PURPOSE: After the initial Broadband Laptop application was released and all Delaware Nation Households were given ample time to request a laptop kit, our program still has laptop kits remaining. If you have not previously been approved for or received a laptop kit as described below, this is your opportunity to apply for one.
- Delaware Nation’s Broadband Grant provides each Delaware Nation household one of each device listed below for the purpose of enabling citizens ages 18-59 years old to utilize them for educational and/or employment purposes:
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G3 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB, 256GB SSD 6”
- Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2021
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Only one application per household will be accepted. If there are two households living at the same address, please sign and return the attached self-certification form. Please be sure to include a valid email address on application. If you have already received a laptop kit from this grant-funded program, you are not eligible to apply a second time.
- EXTENDED APPLICATION START DATE AND END DATE: March 6, 2023 –
July 31, 2023 unless supplies are exhausted prior to the end date. Application must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. central standard time on or before July 31, 2023. All applicants must be 18 years to 59 years old when submitting the application.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Postal mail: Delaware Nation, Grant Manager, PO Box 825, Anadarko, OK 73005 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Citizenship Applicant applying for household must be an enrolled Delaware Nation citizen
- Applicant Age: 18 years – 59 years
- Applicant Residency: Nation-wide
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed application
- Copy of the applicant’s Delaware Nation enrollment card
- Signed self-certification form for those with multiple households at one address
If you have questions about this application or program, please contact the Grant Manager, Ivy Smith by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone (405-247-2448, Ext. 1321)