Under the supervision of a faculty clinician, students in the Wills Clinic provide wills and estate planning services to American Indians owning trust or restricted property in Oklahoma. Clinic students are primarily responsible for all case-related work including fact gathering, developing legal theories, and initial document drafting. During the semester, students are expected to provide legal services for an average of 6 to 10 hours per week outside of class time. The classroom component complements students’ fieldwork.
August 29, 2019
May 28, 2020
March 18, 2019
June 27, 2018
- A Letter From The President
- Delaware Nation Taking Extra Precautions With Free COVID-19 Antibody Testing For Tribal Office And Casino Employees
- Tribal Citizen Message For Reopening
- Executive Committee Provides Statement In Response To Governor Stitt Announcing New Tribal Gaming Compacts
- VA Deploys Mobile Vet Centers To Increase Outreach During COVID-19 Outbreak
2 days ago
5 days ago
**UPDATE** FREE PRODUCE BOXES & MILK TODAY @ 10:30am - 3:30pm in front of the Administration on Aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex. Served on a first come, first serve basis, while supplies last. ...
2 weeks ago
🖊MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 📆
GENERAL COUNCIL MEETING Saturday, July 18th!!! 12pm - Lunch / 1pm - meeting @ Grady County Fair Grounds Event Center in Chickasha, OK. **Due to social distancing requirements, limited seating is available.
See below for “GoToMeeting”virtual viewing instructions.** ...