Under the supervision of a faculty clinician, students in the Wills Clinic provide wills and estate planning services to American Indians owning trust or restricted property in Oklahoma. Clinic students are primarily responsible for all case-related work including fact gathering, developing legal theories, and initial document drafting. During the semester, students are expected to provide legal services for an average of 6 to 10 hours per week outside of class time. The classroom component complements students’ fieldwork.
November 26, 2019
August 29, 2019
January 31, 2019
June 20, 2019
- Delaware Nation Welcomes New Executive Committee Person During Swearing-In Ceremony
- Per Capita And Gaming Compact Headline Discussions At Successful Special General Council Meeting
- Executive Committee Person #2 Election Results
- Special Diabetes Health Fair Bringing Diabetes Awareness And Good Health To Participants
- Trick Or Treat Event Bringing Native American Students Together For Halloween Fun And Treats
1 day ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
☕️ Hot Chocolate Bar
👉 December 2nd - 19th
👉 Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm
👉 Joan Subieta Memorial Library inside Tamanend building within Delaware Nation tribal Complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma.
👉 Cups are provided or you may bring your favorite mug ...