ANADARKO — On Thursday, November 14, 2019, a special diabetes health fair was held in the administration on aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma, hosted by Delaware Nation CHR & SDPI. Participants arrived for informational booths, door prizes and gifts, walking in moccasins, lunch, A1C & blood pressure check-ups! We would like to give a big thanks to our participating vendors: Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko Indian Clinic, Caddo Nation, Tribal Epidemiology Centers, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes and Apache Tribe! Delaware Nation’s Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, Environmental Programs and Community Health Representative also provided booths for individuals that participated. Guests left with health information, bags full of goodies and exercise! Many thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this event! Photos from the health fair are on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/delawarenation/.
- Tribal Citizen Roll-Off Event
- 07/27/2020 - 08/06/2020
- Delaware Nation School Supply Giveaway
- Delaware Nation Child Care & Development Fund School Supply Giveaway
- Executive Committee Meeting
- Free Produce & Dairy Boxes
- Delaware Nation Documentary Receives 2020 Heartland Emmy Chapter Award
- Roll-Off Events Are Available To Help Get Rid of Waste Responsibly
- Social Distancing General Council Meeting Report
- Introducing Lori Donise Kionute – Delaware Nation Princess Reign 2020-2021
- Information Regarding Food Box Distribution Locations Near You
4 days ago
1 week ago
Delaware Nation would like to congratulate Director, Kyle Kauwika Harris on receiving an Emmy for I Stand: Guardians of the Water - a documentary that tells the story of Standing Rock Sioux Nation and their continued opposition to the Dakota Access Pipeline. Delaware Nation Princess, Sariah Pemberton displays an emotional and powerful performance that you have to see! I Stand: The Guardians of the Water receiving an Emmy award is an incredible honor to our Nation and we could not be more proud! Wanìshi!DOCUMENTARY - CULTURAL ...