On Monday, June 24, 2019, Delaware Nation welcomed back Executive Committee Vice-President Michael McLane and new Secretary Ann Brower during a special swearing in ceremony held in the Delaware Nation Court Room. Delaware Nation Executive Committee Person Terry Williams opened the ceremony with a prayer followed by Election Committee Person Brittani Williams, swearing in Mr. McLane and Mrs. Brower in front of tribal citizens, family and guests as witness to the event. Outgoing Executive Committee Secretary was Sue Stone. Delaware Nation is very proud and honored to welcome in our new Executive Committee staff.
June 17, 2019
February 8, 2019
- General Welfare Program: Prescription Assistance NOW AVAILABLE!
- General Welfare Program: Dental Assistance NOW AVAILABLE!
- American Rescue Plan funding was provided in part by Oklahoma Humanities (OH) and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- Delaware Nation (formerly known as Caddo County) Farmers Market
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT TO THE INDIAN PEOPLE OCTOBER 1, 2021 TO APRIL 1, 2022