Under the supervision of a faculty clinician, students in the Wills Clinic provide wills and...Read More
Author: Wesley Boone
A new grocery store near Northwest 16th Street and May Avenue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is...Read More
- Special Diabetes Health Fair Bringing Diabetes Awareness And Good Health To Participants
- Trick Or Treat Event Bringing Native American Students Together For Halloween Fun And Treats
- Domestic Violence Awareness Health Fair For The Community Of Anadarko Was A Success
- NATIVE AMERICAN TEACHERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR SELF-DESIGNED TEACHER GRANTS
- Delaware Nation Receives a $15,000 Grant From AARP For Community Garden
The Delaware Nation Lenni Lenape added 53 new photos.
1 day ago
On Thursday, November 14, 2019, a special diabetes health fair was held in the administration on aging building within the Delaware Nation tribal complex in Anadarko, Oklahoma, hosted by Delaware Nation CHR & SDPI. Participants arrived for informational booths, door prizes and gifts, walking in moccasins, lunch, A1C & blood pressure check-ups! We would like to give a big thanks to our participating vendors: Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko Indian Clinic, Caddo Nation, Tribal Epidemiology Centers, Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes and Apache Tribe! Delaware Nation's Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Services, Environmental Programs and Community Health Representative also provided booths for individuals that participated. Guests left with health information, bags full of goodies and exercise! Many thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this event! ...