COVID-19 RESPONSE TO ALLEVIATE THE EFFECTS OF THE PANDEMIC FOR:
Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF)
Child Care for Essential Workers
**Delaware Nation citizens applying for assistance will need to ensure their current address listed on applications corresponds to the address on file with the Enrollment Department in order to receive services. If the addresses are not the same, the applicant will need to update their address with Enrollment before any assistance can be provided.**
- PURPOSE: This short-term program will aid COVID-19 impacted families whose parents/guardians are considered essential workers and regardless of income. These families must reside within the Delaware Nation’s designated service area and must meet the definition of an “Indian Child” determined by the Delaware Nation Child Care and Development Fund program. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below BEFORE proceeding to the next step.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Citizenship: Parent/Guardian or child must be an enrolled member of a Federally Recognized Tribe.
- Residency: Must reside in one of the following Oklahoma Counties: Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Comanche, Cotton, Grady, Kiowa, & Oklahoma.
- Income: There are no income requirements for this program. However, families cannot currently be utilizing child care assistance from any Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) program, including tribal or state programs.
- Provider: The child care provider must be an Oklahoma Department of Human Services licensed provider. This includes child care centers and home child care providers. Proof of provider license is required. Provider must agree to accept the terms of payment from the Delaware Nation CCDF program. Providers not currently receiving CCDF subsidy will be approved by the Delaware Nation on a temporary basis.
APPLICATION PROCESS: This child care assistance program for COVID-19 impacted families with parents/guardians that are considered essential/frontline workers. This program is operated in coordination with the already established Delaware Nation CCDF subsidy program. Checks will be disbursed to the approved OKDHS licensed child care provider on a monthly basis following the current standard pay rates. Applicants must complete the provided application, submit required documents and provide the name and contact information for the licensed child care provider. All billing and licensing information will be verified with the child care provider listed. Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website or by calling 405-247-2448 and may be submitted by email, fax or mail to the Delaware Nation Social Services office.
- Application dates: Beginning March 15, 2021 and until funding is exhausted
Applications may be submitted beginning March 15, 2021. Processing will be completed after all information is verified on the application. This is a short-term assistance and will last as long as funds are available.
- AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE: Monthly payment is based on current child care provider payment rates.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: Attn: Social Services, Delaware Nation, P.O Box 825, Anadarko, OK 73005