Date(s) - 08/19/2020 - 08/24/2020
Delaware Nation’s maintenance department is hosting an office furniture silent auction event from Wednesday, August 19, 2020 @8:00 AM – Monday, August 23, 2020 @ 4:00PM on our official Facebook page. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Kandess Botone @ 405-247-2448 ext: 1194.
View items at https://www.facebook.com/delawarenation/ and look for the Silent Auction items post to place your bid.
By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
1. $5 starting bid
2. Bidding will take place in the comment section of each picture
3. Bidding must be in increments of a minimum of $5
4. Your bid will be accepted by placing the item number and bid amount in the comment section
5. Bidding will be open from Wednesday, August 19, 2020 @8:00 AM – Monday, August 23, 2020 @ 4:00PM
6. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are sold “as is”.
7. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the item number and amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on Facebook event post. The opening bid on each item will be listed. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00 or more. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
8. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed.
9. Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair Kandess Botone will act as the final authority.
10. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, check) and arrangements for pick-up of the item will be determined. Items MUST be picked up by bidder.
11. Payment for items purchased must be made in full.
12. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
Good luck and happy bidding!