ANADARKO, OK — On Friday, February 21, 2020, Wichita & Affiliated Tribes’ Health...Read More
Author: Wesley Boone
Delaware Nation Joins Lawsuit Protecting Our Sovereignty, Protecting Our Citizens And Protecting Our Employees
UPDATE: On Thursday, February 13, 2020, Delaware Nation joined the Chickasaw, Cherokee and Choctaw...Read More
- VA Deploys Mobile Vet Centers To Increase Outreach During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Tribal citizen’s COVID-19 Assistance Checks will be mailed out no later than April 3, 2020
- Delaware Nation Executive Committee Declares State Of Emergency
- Important Updates From Indian Health Services
- Delaware Nation & Lenape Entertainment to Temporarily Close Casino Operations
⚠️ ATTENTION CITIZENS:
👉 IRS/Department of Treasury will NOT call you and ask you for your bank account information in order for you to receive your stimulus check quicker.
👉 IRS/Department of Treasury will NOT call you and say they have the wrong account and/or routing number or it is one number off and need you to give it to them for verification.
👉 IRS/Department of Treasury will NOT call and ask you for your address to send the check.
👉 IRS/Department of Treasury will NOT call and ask if you want your check overnighted and ask for a credit card to pay for the overnight cost.
** If you receive a call asking for this information from IRS/Department of Treasury, please save the number and call the police. Be safe! ...
Delaware Nation Offices will remain CLOSED from Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - Wednesday, April 15 due to current public health updates and concerns involving the COVID-19 Virus. Delaware Nation will resume normal business hours on Thursday, April 16, 2020. We will continue to send updates on this status. ...