Delaware Nation Public Relations department facilitates all communication between the Nation and area news sources, tribal citizens and any interested parties. The department uses a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image of the Nation through publicity campaigns and PR activities. Watch exclusive Delaware Nation documentaries by clicking here.
• Maintaining and updating the Nation’s website with the assistance of department directors
• Maintaining and updating the Nation’s social media platforms
• Overseeing the publication of the Nation’s bi-monthly newsletter
• Photographing the Nation’s events and activities
• Graphically designing the Nation’s event fliers
• Organizing and attending the Nation’s promotional events
• Analyzing media coverage
For submissions or any other public relations contact the PR Officer Wesley Boone.
Film/Photography Permit Application Process:
• Applications for Film or Photography must be submitted to the Executive Committee at least 10 business days prior to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
• The Executive Committee at their regularly scheduled meeting will review the film or photography application, make a decision on the application and impose conditions on the permit as deemed
• If approved, the President or their designee, will sign and monitor the conditions of the film or photography permit as approved by the Executive Committee.
A complete Film/Photography Permit Application includes:
• The signed Permit Application filled out with detailed information about the production
The following documents must be submitted with the Film/Photography Permit Application to be considered complete and begin the review and approval process:
• Proof of General Liability Insurance
• Map/Site Layout
• If filming on private property, a location agreement is required for each private location
• Letter from school is required if the production is a student film
• If using drone, required waiver/authorization from FAA and Anadarko Municipal Airport-F68
• Non-refundable Fee
Public Relations Officer
Phone: (405) 247-2448 Ex. 1112
31064 US Highway 281
Anadarko, OK 73005
P.O. Box 825
Anadarko, OK 73005
PHONE: (405) 247-2448
FAX: (405) 247-9393