ANADARKO, OK — Tribal Citizen Zachary Hokeah has been officially active in small films since 2017 and portrays Native roles where he can exercise dramatic acting, martial arts, and combat training to nail his parts. Zack’s unique taste for film and eye for detail gives him an edge Directors are seeking for their modern roles in crime thrillers, action, horror, and drama film productions. Zack’s 6′ (1.83 m) profile is tough, but he is a kind and friendly individual with extensive knowledge of cinema. His representation of Native Americans is crucial to today’s audience. We can’t wait to see your next film, Zack!
Zachary Hokeah is known for Mono Deux (2019), Black Bags, and Out of Exile (2022).
His filmography is listed below:
- Upcoming Film: Black Bags (N/A) – as Bus Passenger
- Out of Exile (2022) – as Police Sniper
- Prone to Violence (2019) – as Arms Dealer
- Mono Deux (2019) – as Cheyenne Brave (segment: Prey)
- Los Americanos (2018) – as Coyote
- Elegy for a Hangman (2018) – as Jedidiah
- Prey (2018) – as Cheyenne Brave
- Shhh! (2017) – as Tommy
By Wesley Boone Public Relations 10/31/2022 | Photos taken Downtown 10/31/2022 by Wesley Boone