**As of October 1, 2018, our office will not accept applications until your 18th birthday or after.**
Per Capita applications are available through the Enrollment Department. All tribal citizens turning 18 years old will receive an application in the mail one week prior to turning 18 from the Enrollment Office. The application process can take 4-6 weeks before payment is disbursed.
- Application and supportive documents are reviewed by the Enrollment Office after applicant turns 18.
- Application is processed and submitted to Finance Office
- The application will be reviewed by the Delaware Nation Executive Committee at the next scheduled Executive Committee meeting
- A resolution will be made by the Delaware Nation Executive Committee
- The resolution is taken to the bank to withdraw the funds. Funds can only be withdrawn from account by tribal resolution
- The bank will make a cashier’s check and return to the tribe. Then the check is mailed by certified mail only.
The applicant must provide all supportive documentation with this application. The application cannot be considered for approval until all documents are submitted.
If you fail to secure the documents listed below your application will be placed on pending status.
- Copy of Valid State Drivers License (if one has been issued)
- Copy of Delaware Nation CDIB
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
For more information, contact Kelly Line, Enrollment Director at email@example.com.