**Delaware Nation citizens applying for assistance will need to ensure their current address listed on applications corresponds to the address on file with the Enrollment Department in order to receive services. If the addresses are not the same, the applicant will need to update their address with Enrollment before any assistance can be provided.**
Delaware Nation General Welfare Grocery Stipend Program
• PURPOSE AND AMOUNT OF ASSISTANCE: This one-time submission per Tribal Citizen ages 18 years old and older nation-wide, is to provide a General Welfare Grocery Stipend of $200.00 while funding is available.
• APPLICATION PROCESS: Eligible tribal citizens 18 years and older will receive a one-time General Welfare Grocery Stipend of $200.00 once their application has been processed.
• REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR PROCESSING: A completed application with the following documentation:
1. Copy of CDIB card
2. A completed application
• START & DEADLINE DATES: This funding will be provided from June 12, 2023 and will remain open until funding is expended.
• APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website or by calling 405-247-2448 ext. 1141. The tribal citizen’s application with documentation may be submitted through one of the following:
Email: SSapplications@delawarenation-nsn.gov (Please submit to this email only)
Mail: Delaware Nation Social Services
P.O. Box 825
Anadarko, OK 73005