Delaware Nation TeleMedicine.com Program
The TeleMedicine.com Program is a virtual medical program available 24/7 by phone or through a secured video chat for 1 year. There is no cost to those who sign up for this program.
This program provides:
- Primary Care Doctors who are American Board Certified.
- Mental and Behavioral Health counselors and therapists who hold an American license.
- Prescriptions can be sent to the nearest pharmacy near your location.
- Services are available in both English and Spanish
- Those participating will receive a medical box containing Bluetooth weight scale, blood pressure arm monitor, pulse oximeter, glucometer, thermometer, and for homes with children a digital otoscope.
Head to toe coverage…literally:
- Abdominal Pain/Cramps
- Pink Eye
- Acid Reflux
- Poison Ivy/Oak
- Rash/Skin Injury
- Animal/Insect Bites
- Respiratory Infection
- Eye Infection/Irritation
To qualify, you must be:
- An enrolled Delaware Nation citizen residing in the United States
- Head of household at least 18 years of age or older
- Have availability to internet service or a working cell phone
- Preference will be given to those with multiple medical diagnoses
- Preference will be given to those who don’t have easy access to medical services
250 applicants will be approved to participate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please submit your electronic application as soon as possible!