- PURPOSE: Delaware Nation’s Broadband Grant provides each Delaware Nation household one of each device listed below for the purpose of enabling citizens ages 18-59 years old to utilize them for educational and/or employment purposes:
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G3 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB, 256GB SSD 15.6”
- Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2021
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Only one application per household will be accepted. If there are two households living at the same address, please sign and return the attached affidavit.
Once an application is complete and processed, the tribal citizen will receive an email confirming that their laptop has been approved and an estimated shipping/delivery date. If you wish to receive this notification, please be sure to include a valid email address.
- APPLICATION START DATE AND DEADLINES: August 24, 2022 – February 28,
2023 unless supplies are exhausted prior to the end date. Application must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. central standard time on or before February 28, 2023. All applicants must be 18 years to 59 years old when submitting the application.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can be obtained on the Delaware Nation website or by calling 405-247-2448. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. All email submissions should be submitted to email@example.com . Please submit to this email only. Applications submitted to other Delaware Nation emails run the risk of not being processed. If you wish to mail your application, please mail to:
Delaware Nation Attn: Grant Manager PO Box 825
Anadarko, OK 73005
- Citizenship Applicant applying for household must be an enrolled Delaware Nation citizen
- Applicant Age: 18 years – 59 years
- Applicant Residency: Nation-wide
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed application
- Copy of the applicant’s Delaware Nation enrollment card
- Signed affidavit for those with multiple households at one address