- PURPOSE: After the initial Broadband Laptop application was released and all Delaware Nation Households were given ample time to request a laptop kit, our program still has laptop kits remaining. If you have not previously been approved for or received a laptop kit as described below, this is your opportunity to apply for one.
- Delaware Nation’s Broadband Grant provides each Delaware Nation household one of each device listed below for the purpose of enabling minor citizens ages 10-17 years old and adult citizens ages 18 years and older (including Elders) to utilize them for educational and/or employment purposes:
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G3 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB, 256GB SSD 6”
- Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2021
- If there are two eligible citizens living at the same address, you must fill-out, sign and return the attached self-certification form.
- If you are applying for an enrolled Delaware Nation minor ages 10 – 17 years, you must fill-out and sign the minor certification form.
- Please be sure to include a valid email address on application.
- If you have already received a laptop kit from this grant-funded program, you are not eligible to apply a second time.
- EXTENDED APPLICATION START DATE AND END DATE: June 12, 2023 –
August 31, 2023 unless supplies are exhausted prior to the end date. Application must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. central standard time on or before August 31, 2023. All minor applicants must have an
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Postal mail: Delaware Nation, Grant Manager, PO Box 825, Anadarko, OK 73005 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Citizenship Applicant applying for household must be an enrolled Delaware Nation citizen
- Applicant Age: 10 years and older
- Applicant Residency: Nation-wide
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed application
- Copy of the applicant’s Delaware Nation enrollment card
- Signed self-certification form for those with multiple households at one address or those requesting on behalf of an eligible Delaware Nation minor ages 10 – 17 years
If you have questions about this application or program, please contact the Grant Manager, Ivy Smith by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone (405-247-2448, Ext. 1321)